Currently I’m struggling with a decision with two options. Really the outcome will be similar but I’m having to decide about when to move forward. I still have my day job at the moment, but I feel I’m ready to move forward with my business. I could leave my job now and move forward with it but I’m still able to stay and get paid for the moment. The benefit of staying is allowing me time to work on the other things I might have to take away from when I commit to building my business. In particular I’m taking the extra time to try and build my stream, draw (Which is something I’ve wanted to do more for a while now), and work on Youtube videos. All of these things can be done when I’m working on my business, but I suppose I’ll be able to commit less time.
I suppose the moral of this story is that if you’re ready to move forward, you should just do it, as I should now. This is going to be a short update, but there will be more to come. Thanks for hangin out 🙂